By entering this GQT theater, you agree to abide by our theater policies.
• No outside food and beverages allowed including alcoholic beverages.
• No bags allowed EXCEPT appropriately sized: purses, diaper bags and medical bags.
• Prohibited items/actions include:
- Video recording equipment.
- Smoking, vaping, smokeless tobacco products, chewing gum.
- Weapons of any sort.
- Crude or offensive language.
- Running, horseplay, or acts of mischief.
- Fighting or any other illegal actions.
• No loitering in our lobbies or outside our theaters.
(Guests are allowed to wait up to 20 minutes after the film for their rides to arrive.)
• Refunds will not be provided to dismissed Guests for violating house policies.
• Minors under 16 may be required to be accompanied by an adult. (policy may vary across locations)
• Disruptive Guests may be refused admittance and may be asked to leave.
• We adhere to the MPAA movie rating system guidlines - identification may be required.
• Silence phones and refrain from using them during the movie.
• Limit talking during the movie.
• No disruptive sounds.
• Do not put your feet on the seat in front of you.
• Be courteous to your fellow movie attendees.
• Laser pointers or other illuminating devices are prohibited.
• Crying or noisy children should be brought to the lobby by a parent until which time the child has calmed down so as not to disrupt the rest of the theater Guests.
We will always do our best to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere. We do remind you that you enter this theater at your own risk. GQT Movies, its employees, its subsidiary companies, directors, and owners are not responsible for injuries, viral illnesses, loss or damage to Guest’s personal property, or physical harm brought by another Guest during your visit.