By entering this GQT theater, you agree to abide by our house policies.
- No outside food and beverages including alcoholic beverages
- Prohibited items/actions include:
- Video recording equipment
- Smoking, vaping, smokeless tobacco products, chewing gum
- Weapons of any sort
- Crude or offensive language
- Running, horseplay, or acts of mischief
- No fighting or any other illegal actions
- No loitering in our lobbies or outside our theaters
(Patrons are allowed to wait up to 20 minutes after the film for their rides to arrive)
- Refunds will not be provided to dismissed guests for violating house policies
- Minors under 16 may be required to sign in after 5pm if not accompanied by an adult
- Disruptive guests may be refused admittance and may be asked to leave
- Silence phones and refrain from using them during the movie
- Limit talking during the moving
- No disruptive sounds
- Do not put your feet on the seat in front of you
- Be courteous to your fellow movie attendees
- Laser pointers or other illuminating devices are strictly prohibited
- Crying or noisy children should be brought to the lobby by a parent until which time the child has calmed down so as not to disrupt the rest of the theater guests
We will always do our best to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all however we do remind you that you enter this theater at your own risk. Please be advised that GQT Movies, its employees, its subsidiary companies, directors, and owners are not responsible for injuries, viral illnesses, loss or damage to guest’s personal property, or physical harm brought by another guest during your visit.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO GQT MOVIES!